Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Introduction

So, I started a blog. From the title, you can probably figure out the gist of it. I plan on making note and writing about disabled people through history. From legal beggers in ancient times, the homes in the fifties and sixties, to now. It will be messy and out of order (as far as the timeline goes) but I'll be getting as much information as I can.
I want to do this because It isn't talked about enough. We talk about other things, but never this. I hope to learn from this, as well as inform the public about our history, and our modern struggles.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a really great subject and I really hope to learn a lot from you! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super exited to read more about your topic. I think its really good to talk about, to get it out there.:)

    ReplyDelete